Google+ Lilies and Laurel: Updates

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Updates

Welcome back to the Lilies and Laurel blog!  There have been a lot of exciting changes in the last year, and the site's being updated soon to share them with you. Meanwhile, you can still find me on Etsy, or come shop in person at a variety of local shows.  We'll be there today at the fairgrounds for Eugene's traditional Picc-a-Dilly Market, at table 84.  My theme this week is "Grandmother's Attic", and I've got a table full of vintage pressed glass; other vintage, near-antique and antique glassware; some pretty modern crystal stemware; other kitchen equipment including cast iron pans and hand-cranked meat grinders; and knick-knacks and collectibles including some Edinburgh crystal and Swarovski.  Plus, I have a selection of my new handmade earrings, natural bath and body products, and more!

0 comments :