Google+ Lilies and Laurel: Small Business Saturday

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Small Business Saturday

As a one-woman show, I manage everything here at Lilies and Laurel. Design, handcrafting, packaging, marketing, sales, and the thousand other things that go into being an independent artisan and a small business owner. There are a lot of other artists out there doing the same thing, and a lot of great small, local businesses as well. Shop small this holiday season, and you'll not only buy some wonderful gifts for your loved ones, but will help hardworking people in your community do the same.

 I'll be spending Small Business Saturday this year in my booth at the Creslane Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair. If you're in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by. If you can't make it in, I've got a sale running through Cyber Monday in my Etsy shop. US customers can use code SHIPFREE13 to get free domestic shipping on their orders, and everyone can save 20% with HOLIDAY20.

0 comments :