Google+ Lilies and Laurel: Snow Days

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snow Days


We got a lot of snow here in the Eugene area last Friday, and it's been playing havoc with everybody's schedules ever since. My show last weekend was canceled, and I'm still watching and waiting to see if the 9 inches of snow I got at my house will thaw in time for me to get out for the show at Shasta Middle School on Saturday. 

Even if I'm snowed in, you can find a selection of my new bath and body products at the Clay Space Holiday Sale, which has been extended all week and through this weekend.

I'm also having a Snow Days Sale through December 17th in the Lilies and Laurel Etsy shop, where you can save between 5 and 35% on your purchase. Plus, I've got some great new earrings on sale all month long. If you're shopping for Christmas, we're down to the last week to place your order, so don't delay!

0 comments :